Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Blah blah blah. :P

It was September when I last updated! Oh My goodness, that's really long!!

Well, let's see. Interesting updates on life. Hmmm.....

I know, let's start off with my oh so favourite topics for the last few posts. My Sims 3. Well, in the end I really bought the original games and Oh boy, I only have this to say. I should have bought it earlier. My versions work mostly perfect after the patches that EA games released. Latest expansion is called Late Night where my sims can go clubbing and be celebrities. It's quite interesting, with all the bouncers-not-allowing-you-to-go-into-a-club if you are not popular enough and stuff like that. Also, now that it's holiday and I am super lazy to start doing stuff for my internship, I actually started creating a Sims 3 world. It's interesting, but super time consuming and eye straining. I am currently at about 1/2 done? Let's just hope I can get it done ASAP. Can't wait to see how it looks like!

Not to mention that I started watching One Piece anime, after Siew See got me hooked onto the manga again. It's quite addictive, really, with me being able to stare at ACE cun-ted body for like 10 episodes in a row. Sigh... so in love with him. No idea why, but from the moment I read about him in the manga, I super liked him. Even more than Zoro (that's my fav character in the crew btw). So yes, I was super sad when he died. >.<

Also, been shopping online these days, though my mom don't really agree with it. And I just realized that I actually ordered the wrong color dress, much o my dismay. But oh well, at least I ordered navy blue instead of Black. Thank god it's not Pink or anything like that.

oh yeah! my aunt will be coming down tomorrow, so it's bringing them shopping again. I wonder if she will bring my youngest cousin that can never resist the urge to insult everyone around him. Really, spending time with the little boy can cause a huge blow to one's ego and self confidences. Though the last time I saw him, he actually matured and only insulted me like a day before he left, if compared to the previous times where he insulted me BEFORE he even stepped into my house. Oh Well... I have lots of training when it comes to ignoring insults like that. :P

I am going to Zzzzz soon since tomorrow I will be out again.

nite ppl!

signing off,
wen

No comments: