Friday, January 8, 2010

Updates

Happy new year!!! yeah, i know, it's a really belated wish, but since this is my first post of the year, I think I have the rights to make that wish even though it's really late. :D

so yeah, like the blog title suggest, this post will be made up of short updates.

1) Bought a dreamcatcher from 1 Utama. It cost me RM 30 and it's hanging on my bed with the 'yoko yoko' bottle that is sitting on my bed's headrest as a hook. Looks a lil weird with it hanging there, but I am ok with me. Well, from the moment I bought it till now, I didn't have any bad dreams (although I dream everytime I sleep, seriously!!) so yeah. :D

2) Finally bought my Ipanema after long long long consideration.

3) Semester is starting and I have no idea what subjects I am gonna take. If things gets horrible, I might take only 2 to 3 subject this sem. >.<

4) got back grades for consumer behavior and marketing. It's exactly what I want. (yay! another A!! I consider A- as an 'A' k. yes yes, I am kiasu. >.< hehe..)

5) got two funky looking t-shirts when I went out with jo, fred, eliza and mae. one is with a hoody and the other is a normal looking t-shirt with funky designs. Mom is fine with the t-shirt, but when she saw the the one with the hoody, she gave me the WTH look.

6) I still want to sleep. ZZzzzz.....

7) MIGHT watch Avatar for the 4th time. Depends on my time schedule today since I am going to watch Sherlock Holmes with Mel. Called Luc, Justin, James and Mae along but so far only Justin and James replied. They can't come. :(

8) Helped out with orientation on Wed and yesterday. Yeah, at certain times I was almost falling asleep (sleep debts remember?? ) but I had fun, especially yesterday. Well, Wed was just pure torture with the blazing sun.

9) had a 1 hour talk with Bill, Jo, Mae and occasionally Suresh (BComm staff) about nothing. which made me pay extra RM 2.50 for parking. but it was fun!!!

10) Holidays are coming to an end. NOOOOOOO!!! I didn't have enough fun, didn't play enough games, didn't read enough books and the list goes on.

11) I just woke up like half an hour ago. yes, I am a lazypig. :D Hey! I love sleeping okay? It's really sad that it feels like I didn't get enough sleep. *doze off*

12) Finally saw Calvin after the last sem ends. lol. He went MIA in Penang. :D

13) Had a great Christmas eve and new year eve celebration. though I was half falling asleep in both occasion. (this shows how long i have been holding onto my sleep debts)

14) I WANT to sleeeppppp!!!!! ZZZzzzz. oh wait, wrote that already. :D

15) I seriously have no idea what to write for my no. 15 update, so this is it and I shall stop this post here. :D

well, that's all for now!

signing off,
wen!!

No comments: